Who Let the Dads Out? is a new opportunity in Rochester for children (under 11) and the men in their life to get together on a Saturday morning, enjoy a bacon roll, play with the kids, and get to know other blokes in the local area. Sessions are held once a month on a Saturday between 10am and 12 noon; the next few dates are:
- Saturday 15th October 2016
- Saturday 12th November 2016
- Saturday 17th December 2016
There’ll be plenty of toys and activities. Some of them are just for under 5’s (e.g. the ride-on toys, toddler slides and mini-trampoline, etc). There will also be a designated area on the carpet for babies to play safely.
Five reasons to give Who Let the Dads Out? a try:
- quality time with the kids
- plenty of space, so you won’t be falling over the toys
- have a breather and a bacon roll while your kids play together with others
- chat with other blokes in the same boat as you
- give your other half a break for a couple of hours!
For more details, contact Nick White on 07562 560695 or email@example.com