Who Let the Dads Out? is an opportunity for children (under 11) and the men in their life to get together on a Saturday morning, enjoy a bacon roll, play with the kids, and get to know other blokes in the local area. Sessions are held on the last Saturday of every month between 10am and 12 noon.
There are plenty of toys and activities. Some of them are just for under 5’s (e.g. the ride-on toys, toddler slides and mini-trampoline, etc). There will also be a designated area on the carpet for babies to play safely.
Five reasons to give Who Let the Dads Out? a try:
- quality time with the kids
- plenty of space, so you won’t be falling over the toys
- have a breather and a bacon roll while your kids play together with others
- chat with other blokes in the same boat as you
- give your other half a break for a couple of hours!
For more details, contact Matthew Eluwande via the Church Office.